There are lots of ways for new and existing AGC members to get involved. Here are a few of our suggestions:
- Visit the AGC office and let us help you map out a plan to maximize your membership.
- Attend our membership luncheons. There's one about every 6 weeks. We promise not to keep you more than one hour! We generally have about 60 members in attendance and always have a brief guest speaker to keep you up-to-date on the industry's current trends.
- Join a committee like the Legislative Committee, Future Leaders Division, Century Club or the Associate's Derby Event Steering Committee. Simply login and sign up under the Committees and Groups tab.
- Participate in one of our many events from fishing and golf to sporting clays and Baggo!
- Enroll in a safety of continuing education course.
- Check the AGC Event calendar for our full list of event and classes.