Industry Compliance Assistance
The CICA Center is brought to you by AGC of America and the National Center for Manufacturing Sciences (NCMS). Portions of the center are funded by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) through a cooperative agreement for compliance assistance centers.
Explore www.cicacenter.org and find out why 14,000 visitors access the center each month!
- Learn which state and federal environmental regulations apply to your project.
- Identify which environmental permits you need and where and how to get them.
- Locate and download specific state and federal regulations and permit application forms.
- Connect with regulators and experts who can help you understand environmental rules and how to comply.
- Track the latest construction-specific news on key environmental actions, deadlines, requirements, and initiatives.
- AGC of America at email@example.com
- NCMS at Bchenevert@ncms.org
- EPA at Back.Tracy@epamail.epa.gov